- Go to http://skse.silverlock.org/ and click on "installer" to download the installer.
- Open the downloaded .exe file and give administrative access if necessary.
- Make sure the "Skyrim installation directory" is pointing to your Skyrim folder (should be by default) and click "Next"
- Make sure "Desktop Shortcut" is checked and click "Install".
- Go to http://skse.silverlock.org/ and click on "7z archive" to download the loose files.
- Open the archive and navigate to "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim".
- Extract the archive and merge all the files with the Skyrim folder.
- Right click on "skse_loader" and choose "Create shortcut" and place the shortcut on your desktop.